Information relating to Coronavirus
Introducing Derby Arena's Gym
Our gym at the Arena has recently been re-fitted with the latest state of the art Pulse equipment. We pride ourselves on having a personalised attitude and approach towards our customers.
Pulse Fitness are a leading global provider of innovative fitness equipment and all our new gym equipment will uniquely engage you as a member. Our gym provides you with premium strength equipment, stepmills, x-trainers, curved treadmills and the amazing bespoke functional training rig.
Do you like technology? Well, Derby Arena gym provides this in abundance!
The cardio equipment comes complete with touch screen, Wi-Fi, Netflix and social media access. It also has the added bonus of PulseMove, which offers structured and guided personal workout programmes, as well as access to E-Scape virtual reality workouts. Members can run, jog or walk through a variety of exotic landscapes and locations to keep motivated while working out.
Finally, all the CV equipment has the intuitive PulseMove Professional software installed on it, allowing members to capture data from their favourite fitness apps in one place.
Your unique experience
Our team aim to give you exceptional customer service with attention to your individual needs.
We're keen to make a difference and we'll endeavour to find the perfect and best-suited training programme for your needs. Nothing is impossible and we'll be there to support you throughout your journey.
We aim to:
- listen and provide a service that meets your needs
- provide a personalised programme that will be revised every few weeks to help you achieve the results you want
- help you choose a membership that is right for you
- provide you with exceptional customer service and support you throughout your fitness journey
- provide high standard equipment and programme to ensure you get the most out of your leisure experience
Your Member Journey
Every member will be provided with advice and support from the first day of fitness and beyond. Every member will receive:
- a personalised fitness plan, were the Advisors will go through your goals and set out how you can achieve them through your membership
- our Advisors will meet with you to discuss your fitness plan development, ensuring your programme and routine are getting you the best results from your workouts
- once you're on your fitness journey, another meeting will be arranged to accelerate your training to ensure you reach your goals
- at week 6 we will meet with you again to see how far you’ve progressed and, together, adjust your plan to ensure you’re always working to improve.
Our trained fitness Advisers are always at hand to support and talk with you - just come and have a chat!
or call 01332 640011
An induction is essential for everyone joining our gym. It will help you familiarise yourself with the building and its facilities. This will allow you to be able to find your way around the building, changing rooms, the gym, cycling studios, exercise studios, cycling track and the café.
We'll tailor the experience to suit the individual needs, which means personal programming and membership to support you to achieve your goals.
Please see our membership page for our range of membership options.
*We have a great range of discounts available. Find out more on our offers page.
**Inductions are free when you sign up for a membership.
Want to join?
Register your interest for a membership by completing our
call 01332 640011
Young person's membership
Juniors (aged 12-16) can use our gym with The Movement membership.
There are also specific sessions available to The Movement membership holders. Please speak to our health and wellbeing advisors for more information.
For the young people gym times please see The Movement page.