Why not book your child's birthday party with us? We can help you organise the party, provide fun and games or you can lead the activities. We have a range of different types of parties available, to suit all ages and activity choices.
Locations and activities
Derby Arena football and cycling parties
Derby Arena has some great parties offer, including our track cycling party!
|Track Cycling Party - 1 hour|
“If you’re looking to offer a truly special and exhilarating party for your child, why not try riding on an Olympic standard 42’ banked cycling track at Derby Arena.
Don’t just take our word for, here's some feedback from parents,
To book call 01332 640011 or complete the enquiry form below.
Springwood Leisure Centre - Bouncy castle, Soft play, Football Party
Take the hassle out of organising your child's party at home, Springwood Leisure Centre has some great party packages available. We also have a variety of exciting party add-on’s to create your own bespoke party!
For all parties parent supervision is required.
To book a childs birthday party at Springwood Leisure Centre go to our booking system and select 'make a booking'.
|Bouncy castle or soft play - 1 hour 30 mins|
|Let the kids interact, bounce and bound around as they celebrate. A sound system is provided for you to put on their favourite tunes and play party games. Tables and chairs seating up to 20 kids will be set up for your party brunch to give the kids some more energy ready to go again! Ages 0-10|
Football Party - 2hr football
Hire Springwood's Football pitch and our studio to enjoy food and drink after a tiring game.
The maximum number of guests is 20. Ages 4-1
|Cost: £70 (2 hours)|
If this isn’t enough fun for you, ask about our additional packages to bring more to the party!
To book call 01332 640333 or complete the enquiry form below.
Terms and conditions
- Parties must be paid for at the time of booking to secure your party.
- The party time includes set up and set down time. We will endeavour to have the area available 5 mins prior to your booking but this may not always be possible.
- Each party must be ready to leave the party area on time to allow staff to reset for the next party.
- The party area must be left in the same condition as you found it at the beginning of the party.
- Should you wish to bring any electrical equipment, please advise the centre before the party. All electrical equipment must be approved by the manager and have a up to date PAT certificate.
- The maximum number of children for each party is 20.
- I understand that Derby City Council disclaims all liability for any damage sustained to a person or property caused accidentally because of negligent act on the part of any person other that the councils employees arising out the use of Derby Active facility for the purpose of conducting a private party.
- If you wish to cancel your party your must give 14 days’ notice in writing to receive a refund. Where events beyond our control mean the party cannot take place must be cancelled, every effort will be made to accommodate the booking on an alternative date.
- You are responsible for the supervision of the children while using the facilities and activities.
- Further information will be supplied with your booking confirmation.