We have some great offers in place to help your money go further at our leisure facilities.
Current special offers
Visit the Derby Active offers page for a list of our current offers
Find out more about our young person's memberships on the Junior Gym page.
Our range of Leisure Cards offer great discounts on a range of sport & leisure activities, at the Arena and at other Derby City Council leisure facilities.
Resident Leisure Card
If you live in Derby you can get a up to 20% discount at our sports centre and pools with our Leisure Card.
Non-resident Leisure Card
If you don't live in Derby you can still access great deals at our sports centres and pools. You can receive up to 10% discount with our Non-Resident Leisure card.
Family Leisure Card
Our Family Leisure Card is available for up to two adults, a maximum of five people. Families living in Derby can get up to 20% discount. If you live outside the city you can still claim a 10% discount.
Concessionary Leisure Card
Our Concessionary Leisure Card offers up to 40% discount on activities. It's available for anyone living in Derby aged over 65 years, registered disabled, unemployed and full-time students.
Recreation Leisure Card
The Recreation Leisure card offers discounted activities, at a charge of £1.65 for adults and 85p for juniors. These activities include racket sports and public swimming from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Activities not included will be charged at the concessionary rate.
Recreation Leisure Card is available to Derby residents who are:
- over 18 on income-based support, jobseekers allowance or Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- an unemployed school leaver between 16 and 18 years old
- registered disabled claiming Disability Living Allowance, Incapacity Benefit or Care Allowance
- volunteers through the European volunteer services
- unemployed asylum seekers
- Derby City Council Foster Carers
- receiving Guaranteed Pensions credit.
How much do Leisure Cards cost?
|Leisure Card type||Cost|
|Non-Resident Leisure Card||£12 per year for adults and £6 for young people under 16.|
|Resident Leisure Card||£12 per year for adults and £6 for young people under 16.|
|Concessionary Leisure Card||£6 per year|
|Family Leisure Card||£24 per year|
|Recreation Leisure Card||£3 per 6 months|
How do I apply?
To apply for Derby Leisure Card please complete the application form below.
- You must show proof of Derby city residency to receive the 20% discount, by providing a Council Tax bill. If proof is not provided you will only be entitled to a discount of 10%.
- To receive the Concessionary Leisure Card you must provide proof you are over 65 years, registered disabled, unemployed or a full-time student.