Safe and sound at events
We want you to enjoy your visit, so below are a few tips to stay safe and have a great time.
Before the event
- For your safety and security we ask that you allow extra time to arrive and enter the event due to security controls, including bag checks.
- Minimise what you carry, fewer bag searches will speed up entry.
- We ask that you do not bring any large bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) as they won't be admitted and there is no cloakroom facility.
At the event
- Staff with a detector wand may ‘swipe’ you as an additional safety precaution when you arrive at the Arena.
- Be vigilant at all times and if you see anything suspicious, tell a steward right away
- If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999
- In an incident occurs INSIDE the stadium, listen to the Public Address instructions and follow them
- If told to evacuate, do so immediately, do not wait around to film events on your mobile
- Move right away from the stadium as quickly as possible for your safety and to allow clear access for any emergency vehicles
- If an incident occurs OUTSIDE the stadium, the advice is to Run, Hide, Tell