Track Programme & prices
Track cycling prices
Track admission (must hold Track Accreditation)
- Structured training – A&B 1 hour £15.90
- Structured training – A&B 2 hours £23.45
- Structured training – Derny paced, Sprint Keirin & Points Race 2 hours £23.45
Structured training A sessions are aimed at more experienced riders, whilst sessions B are aimed at newly accredited riders.
Cycling equipment hire
- Track bike or tandem 1 hour £8.50
- Track bike or tandem 2 hours £14.25
- Track bike or tandem 2 hours+ £21.50
- Derny pacing bike Per session £100
- Cycling shoes Per session £6.90
- Transponder Per session £3
- Helmet Per session Free with bike hire
- Glove hire Per session Free with bike hire
If you have accreditation from another UK-based velodrome, come in for a Probationary Accreditation session. In order to book please call us on 01332 640011 or speak to a member of staff at reception.
- Probationary accreditation 2 hours £24.55
Cycling accreditation pricing
All stages must be completed to gain accreditation for the Derby Arena cycle track.
- Stage 1 Track cycling taster (introduction to track cycling) 1 hour £17.05
- Stage 2 Improve (improving your track cycling) 1 hour £17.05
- Stage 3 Advanced (track cycling skills) 2 hours £25.30
- Stage 4 Accreditation (track cycling accreditation) 2 hours £25.30
Prices for stages 1 and 2 include bike, helmet and glove hire.
Arriving to Derby Arena on your bike?
If you are travelling to Derby Arena on your bike and using the cleats then please take a separate pair of shoes with you. All of our visitors will need to remove their cleats before entering the Arena. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Arriving in a car?
Parking at Derby arena has never been easier. We have a parking pod located in the cycle D where you can input your car registration for 3 hours of free parking. However please note all double yellow line & bus drop off areas are now being patrolled regularly by Parking Enforcement Officers.
Entry to the building
Entry to the facility for a session will be granted no earlier than 30 mins prior, all sessions must be booked online prior to arrival. After the session we will ask customers to exit the building in a timely manner to allow cleaning for the next sessions arrival.
See the Arena opening hours web page for Cafe 42 opening times. Vending machines are available in the foyer area.
Group and corporate hire
To make a group/club enquiry please complete the cycle track booking form and we will be in touch with you shortly.