Additional fast track accreditation sessions
Fri 17 Mar 2017
Due to high demand we have arrange for additional Fast Track Accreditation sessions.
If you have cycling experience and want to get through the accreditation process quicker then Fast Track Accreditation sessions are for you. Our new fast track accreditation course is an intensive one day course, designed to help you earn your accreditation quickly.
The course is priced at £150 and includes bike, shoe, helmet (if required) and light refreshments throughout the day.
Our upcoming sessions are taking place the following days and times:
- Saturday 25 March at 9am - 2pm
- Saturday 29 April at 8.30am - 1pm
- Saturday 3 June at 8.30am - 1pm
- Saturday 29 July at 9am - 2pm
- Saturday 26 August at 9am - 2pm
- Saturday 23 September at 9am - 2pm
This is a perfect way to get accredited if you already have some experience and would like to improve your skills. For more information or to book your place, take a look at our Fast Track Accreditation page.
Furthermore not to leave the younger riders out, Cycle Derby have arranged for a Youth Accreditation session on Friday 14 April at 10am – 2pm. This session will cost £60 per rider. Prior to admission on to the course the youth rider must:
- Already have completed a club session or 2 hours track time with Cycle Derby via the track day (proof will be required prior to booking)
- Be able to maintain a hard tempo of cycling for 60+ mins and be able to ride for multiple hours
- Be a competent club cyclist who has ridden in a controlled bunch environment with chain gang, sprinting skills.
To pass the accreditation the rider will need to race competently by the end of the session. Any rider who can’t/doesn’t race well, will not be able to achieve the grade and therefore won’t be awarded with an accreditation.
To book on to the Youth Track Accreditation please contact Cycle Derby by either calling 01332 641747 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.