Get set for summer - download your FREE 5 day pass now
Mon 18 May 2015
The spring is in a full swing now, which means warmer weather and beach holidays. Start now and set yourself for summer. We have tried to make it easier for you by allowing you to use our Derby leisure facilities free of charge for consecutive 5 days.
To download the FREE 5 day pass please visit Derby City Council website. The FREE 5 day pass will allow you to choose from over 100 group exercise classes, three gyms, including Derby Arena, Queen’s Leisure Centre and Springwood Leisure Centre and two swimming pools, including Moorways and Queen’s Swimming Pools.
This 5 day pass will be a great chance for you to try our leisure facilities before joining us in order to stay fit and healthy. If you decide to take out a membership following the 5 day pass then we will be able to offer one that is right for your needs.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher to be shown at reception on first visit, and this date will be inserted onto the membership card.
- Membership card to be issued, which will need to be shown for each of the five consecutive day visits.
- Includes a free lifestyle consultation, contact a centre to book the induction in advance of first visit before 31 August 2015.
- Includes general swim sessions and group exercise classes, for the five day period.
- Voucher can be used at any Derby City Council leisure facilities.
- Voucher available for new members only - people who have not had a bfit membership in the past two months.
- Not transferable, value £0.00.
- One voucher use per person over the valid period of 18/05/2015 to 31/08/2015.
- You will need a Wellness Key to be able to use the equipment at Derby Arena. There is refundable charge of £8.50 if the key is returned on day five.
- Take out a bfit membership within the 5 day free pass period and you will not be charged the interim payment to set up your membership.
We look forward to seeing you at our facilities soon!