Class of the week: Wattbike sessions
Fri 3 Feb 2017
When do Wattbike sessions take place?
Wattbike sessions take place on most days throughout the week, with morning and evening sessions. Take a look at our website to find out more.
How long is the class?
This class lasts for 45 mins.
What are the benefits of Wattbike sessions?
My favourite aspects of Wattbike sessions are:
- Wattbike sessions are fantastic for working around your needs and abilities. Due to the comprehensive system and reports you will be able to see progress in your fitness and performance.
- The instructor ensured that I was continuous motivated and working hard for the duration of the session. Even though I was exhausted I was full of energy and found that the class had lifted my mood.
- Wattbike sessions will help you with weight loss, improve cardiovascular endurance, strengthen your body, increase hip stability and balance, and improve your cycling technique.
- These sessions are perfect for both cycling enthusiasts as well as for people looking to get fit. Wattbike sessions are especially beneficial for cyclists during the winter season.
- Wattbike sessions are popular and available throughout the week.
What are the drawbacks of Wattbike sessions?
- Wattbike sessions are designed for all levels and abilities so don’t hold back, give one of our sessions a go.
- If you are a beginner then make the instructor aware it’s your first time so that they can help you set the bike up and provide you with any additional instructions.
Who would you recommend this class to?
I would recommend it to cycling enthusiasts and non-cyclists that are looking at becoming fitter and stronger.