Class of the week: Clubbercise®
Fri 10 Feb 2017
This week's class is Clubbercise® classes at Derby Arena.
When do Clubbercise® sessions take place?
Clubbercise® sessions take place on Mondays at 7pm. They have seemed to be very popular classes so you will need to book quick to get your place. Take a look at our website to find out more.
How long is the class?
This class lasts for 1 hour.
What are the benefits of Clubbercise® sessions?
My favourite aspects of Clubbercise® sessions are:
- The session was lots of fun, everyone else around me seemed to be enjoying themselves as well.
- No one seemed to care about their appearances, meaning that people were relaxed and just danced away enjoying themselves.
- Clubbercise® suits different levels, which is absolutely amazing.
- Clubbercise® provides a great workout for the whole body. You will soon forget that you are exercising as you are having so much fun.
- You are sure to feel great afterwards, Clubbercise® provided good vibe, good music. It's event better if you enjoy 90s pop, such as Britney Spears and other 90s dance/pop music.
- Choreography is easy to follow as there are different difficulty levels available for the participants.
What are the drawbacks of Clubbercise® sessions?
- If you want to have glow sticks you will need to purchase them separately. They are available to be purchased from the instructor. These are rechargeable, meaning that you will be able to use them over and over again.
- Other than that I felt like it was an amazing session to be part of as I felt like I was out in town partying rather than at the gym working out!
Who would you recommend this class to?
I would recommend this class to people of all abilities and those who enjoy dancing. Great for men and women!