Wellbeing Advisor- Varied Hours
Date Posted: Wed 2 Jan 2019
Salary: Grade D £18,672 - £19,446 a year pro rata
Hours: Flexible Hours
Location: Springwood Leisure Centre
Contract: Fixed term until 31 March 2019 - with possible extension
We are seeking varied hours Health and Wellbeing (Gym Instructor) to step in and cover annual leave, sickness and service needs.
The role of the health and wellbeingadvisor would be to support the team covering hours to meet the demands of the service.
We have developed an innovative health and wellbeing service which supports and helps people in Derby take part in a fitness and wellbeing programme across the city, encouraging them to make positive fitness and exercise choices to achieve their personal goals.
Every day in the health and wellbeing service will be different - one day you could be helping customers in the gym, subscribing programs and consulting with members. If you think you would like to work in a contemporary health and wellbeing programme, really enjoy working with the public and want to help people improve their health and wellbeing we would like to hear from you.
You should be customer focused and have demonstrable experience of working with a range of customers of all ages and abilities in a health and wellbeing service.
* A REP's level 2 or 3 Gym Instructor qualification
* Group exercise qualifications (i.e. Spin, Circuits)
* Demonstrate experience of delivering high levels of customer service
* Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements
In order to express your interest please send your CV directly to:
- Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org for Derby Arena
- Adam.email@example.com for Springwood Leisure Centre
- Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org for Queens Leisure Centre
Interviews for this post will be arranged as and when application forms are received.
For more information and to apply, take a look at the Derby City Council website.