Our gym at the Arena has the very latest, state-of-the-art Technogym equipment. We pride ourselves on having a personalised attitude and approach towards our customers.
A unique experience
Our team aim to give you exceptional customer service with attention to your individual needs.
We're keen to make a difference and we'll endeavour to find the perfect and best-suited training programme for your needs. Nothing is impossible and we'll be there to support you throughout your journey.
We aim to:
- listen and provide a service that meets your needs
- provide a personalised programme that will be revised every few weeks to help you achieve the results you want
- help you choose a membership that is right for you
- provide you with exceptional customer service and support you throughout your fitness journey
- provide high standard equipment and programme to ensure you get the most out of your leisure experience
The Arena gym will positively surprise you with high-class Technogym fitness equipment. Our gym has been fitted with 150 state-of-the-art stations to help you reach your personal fitness goals.
The gym contains new interactive equipment, including the following:
- Excite+ is the fitness industry’s most popular and inclusive range of professional cardiovascular equipment.
- UNITY screens, with state-of-the-art Android-based display -just like a tablet- will allow the users to swipe and scroll through the great range of information and entertainment options available for them.
- Connected to MyWellness Cloud. This will record all your activities at the gym and outside the gym and will assist you in achieving your goals further.
- Omnia is a complete functional training solution offering limitless opportunities when training, it will come in handy when looking at improving your strength, resistance, stability, flexibility, coordination and speed, whilst also satisfying a great range of needs, abilities and aspirations of our customers.
- Kinesis Stations use the Technogym’s patented ‘FullGravity’ technology system, allowing the users to train across three dimensions using natural everyday movements.
- Our gym equipment is Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) Accredited, meaning that it has been designed and fitted with accessibility in mind. The equipment is fully inclusive, enabling both disabled and non-disabled people to benefit from a full body, cardiovascular and resistance-based workout.
Do you own a smartphone or tablet?
Why not download Technogym's MyWellness app that will sync with your Technogym key as well as a range of current health and fitness apps to track your exercise programme and achievements.
To find out more information on how to use MyWellness cloud please see our MyWellness Cloud page.
Fast classes are available to all our gym users. These classes are 15 minutes long and take place in the functional area of the gym. They're led by our health and fitness advisors and are free.
See the timetable for Fast classes.
An induction is essential for everyone joining our gym. It will help you familiarise yourself with the building and its facilities. This will allow you to be able to find your way around the building, changing rooms, the gym, cycling studios, exercise studios, cycling track and the café.
We'll tailor the experience to suit the individual needs, which means personal programming and membership to support you to achieve your goals.
|Gym session - pay as you go
Please see our membership page for our range of membership options.
*We have a great range of discounts available. Find out more on our offers page.
**Inductions are free when you sign up for a membership.
Want to join?
Register your interest for a membership by completing our join form, we will then get back in touch with you as soon as we can.
Young person's membership
Juniors (aged 12-16) can use our gym with The Movement membership.
There are also specific sessions available to The Movement membership holders. Please speak to our health and wellbeing advisors for more information.
For the young people gym times please see The Movement page.