The summer countdown is on
Mon 1 May 2017
THIS OFFER IS NOW EXPIRED.
The summer countdown is on! It's that time of year when we are working hard for our summer bodies ready in time for our holidays.
We want you to be able to achieve your fitness goals therefore we are excited to be introducing our summer membership offer.
Don't miss out and take advantage of our exciting offer and save up to £13 per month* (works out as £156 per year) between 1 May and 30 June:
*Save £13 per month on a full membership, which is normally £38 per month.
Make a change, it's said that people need 21 days to make a change. We challenge you to be one of those people! See one of our Health and Wellbeing Advisors who will be able to put a personalised training plan together for you to keep you motivated.
Top things to bare in mind
- Set a schedule for your training
Most people never train consistently because they haven't got a training plan in place to keep them motivated.
- Be prepared and plan your meals in advance
It's worth setting some time aside over the weekends to plan your meals for the following week. Even better if you could prep most of your meals in advance to keep you on track. Doing so will help you avoid reaching for sugary and salty snacks.
- Measure yourself before and after
You cannot always rely on the scales to provide you with the right picture of what's going on as muscle weighs more than fat. Measure yourself weekly to record progress.
Make sure to give yourself at least one full day per week and don't intensly train the same muscle group twice in a row. Instead mix up wour workouts and their intensity to allow your body to recover.
Yes, we agree, it is always difficult to start something new but do it for yourself and you will always be thankful for this decision. To keep you on the track we have put the summer holiday countdown together for you.
Terms and conditions
- To receive the offer price of £25 a month, you will need to agree and sign 12 month fixed term contract, complete a Direct Debit payment schedule and sign the fixed term contract terms and conditions.
- All new members must sign the Health Commitment Statement prior to using the gym, or attend an induction session which can be booked in advance of first visit.
- All new members will need to complete a member application form, which standard fitness membership terms and conditions will apply.
- This membership allows use of Derby Arena, Springwood Leisure Centre and Queen's Leisure Centre.
- Activities include gym, classes and swimming.
- The membership is not transferable.
- This membership does not allow access to the Metro Membership.
- From the date of signing for your membership contract, you have a period of 14 days to cancel.
- Last date offer can be purchased is 30 June 2017, 9pm.